Sunday 8 January 2012

Reflection B

How has technology impacted my learning:
Technology has not really impacted my learning. I get distracted a lot when I am on the computer probably going on youtube or facebook. I always end up procrastinating. I rather learn in a quiet environment with books. It was nice to have easy, fast access to all this information for my topic though.

How has technology impacted my thinking:
Technology has impacted my thinking by the easy, fast access for information for this project and more to come. I enjoyed that I didn't have to write this whole project out because my hand will probably die from all the writing.

Ability to share info and ideas:
Technology was a fast and efficient way to share and collect information.I support it because it's much easier than reading a whole book to find only some information you may be looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment