Sunday 8 January 2012

Reflection A

Why did I choose this topic:
I chose this topic mostly because I thought it'd be easy because of the variety of ways it can be expressed. Also being a minority myself I thought to myself maybe I can relate and learn things to be aware of such crimes.

What have I learned:
I learned that hate can be expressed trough many forms and the hate spreads almost everyday. Also I never knew people hated others just because of their age, that was a huge suprise to me. I hope more schools educate children to treat others equally instead of leaving it up to parental care.

How did this make an impact on me and my view on the world:
Learning about this topic certainly opened my opens to how cruel people in the world can really be. I will now be more skeptic of others and how they will approach a minority such as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment